Monday, June 28, 2010

A gift for your guy {Closed Door Sessions}

Ok ladies! I've done a few "closed door sessions" and let me tell you, they are a BLAST! These photos make GREAT gifts for your special guy! Or even better, make him a book of your photos!!

Just want to say "thanks" to all these ladies! We sure had fun! I would NEVER ask you to do something that you aren't comfortable with. You can either wear cute little outfits or you can, well, be in your birthday suit! It's whatever you are comfortable with! We can stay in the studio or go out to a secluded area for outdoor shots.

If you are interested in doing a closed door session, let me know!

Thanks again ladies! You gals are AWESOME!!!




























3 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    This is soo awesome. I LOVE the one where you can just see legs! I will have to book my session for Marc for his birthday in October : ) You Rock Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanis! Those stems are MINE! LOL! For sure! Keep me posted! It's SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, love it! Too bad I'm such a chicken! :o)

    ReplyDelete